1. Briefly explain in your own words what the article is about (who, where, when, what, how etc)
- This article is about first human trafficking in NZ.
- His name is Faroz Ali.
- It happened on September 15 2016.
- This took place in Auckland, New Zealand
2. What is the main issue that your article is raising?
- The main issue that this article is raising is that this man Faroz Ali has been charged for 15 human trafficking in New Zealand for the first time ever.
3. What are the different points of view with the issue?
- 1 point of view is that this man was just trying to help some Fijians look for work in NZ.
- the other one is that yes it is illegal, yes he should be arrested but he should not be put to shame on social media.
4. What are the different solutions for the issue?
- He must serve his time in prison and should never be allowed over seas for at least months.
- He should pay those Fijians back for what he had done.
5. What is your own opinion on the issue?
- That he should just serve him time and get a job and think about himself instead of other people.